Download our current advertising rates and specifications.
Send all insertion orders and artwork to Laurel Ybarra, Journals Marketing Associate, phone 402-472-5988.
- All ads are reproduced in black and white except for some back cover ads (see advertising rates and specifications document for full list). Some other journals feature back cover ads which substitute one of the cover's standard ink colors for black. Contact the marketing and fulfillment manager for more information.
- No bleeds.
- PDF files are the preferred format for ads and may be sent via e-mail to the marketing and fulfillment manager.
- Camera-ready copy is accepted. Your camera-ready copy will not be returned unless you specifically request it.
- Typesetting and design services are available. Contact the marketing and fulfillment manager for pricing information.
- Ads are invoiced upon publication.
- Online advertising is available on the JSTOR Current Scholarship pages for American Indian Quarterly, Frontiers, Legacy, Resilience, Storyworlds, Studies in American Indian Literatures, symploke, and Women in German Yearbook.
- Ads will appear on all issue pages, article pages, TOC pages, and general information pages for the selected journal.
- Online ads are 300 pixels wide by 250 pixels high.
- Ads should not be animated, should not contain pop-ups or pop-unders, and should not contain audio or video.
- The maximum file size is 100KB.
- Images should be optimized for the web with a resolution of 72dpi.
- File formats accepted are GIF, JPEG, and PNG.
- A linking URL must be supplied with each ad.
- All online ads are $75 for 30 days or $150 for 90 days.
- Ads will be in rotation with a maximum of five ads running at any given time. Ads will change with each new page view.
- Advertisers may request an ad to start at any time, subject to space availability, with a minimum of one week advance notice.
- Ads are invoiced when they appear online.