Download our current advertising rates and specifications.
Send all insertion orders and artwork to Joyce Gettman, Marketing and Fulfillment Manager, phone 402-472-8330, fax 402-472-0308.
- All ads are reproduced in black and white except for some back cover ads. Back cover ads in AIQ are four-color. Some other journals feature back cover ads which substitute one of the cover's standard ink colors for black. Contact the marketing and fulfillment manager for more information.
- No bleeds.
- PDF files are the preferred format for ads and may be sent via e-mail to the marketing and fulfillment manager.
- Camera-ready copy is accepted. Your camera-ready copy will not be returned unless you specifically request it.
- Typesetting and design services are available. Contact the marketing and fulfillment manager for pricing information.
- Ads are invoiced upon publication.
- Online advertising is available on the JSTOR Current Scholarship pages for American Indian Quarterly, Studies in American Indian Literatures, Frontiers, Legacy, Women in German Yearbook, Storyworlds, Qui Parle, and symploke.
- Ads will appear on all issue pages, article pages, TOC pages, and general information pages for the selected journal.
- Online ads are 300 pixels wide by 250 pixels high.
- Ads should not be animated, should not contain pop-ups or pop-unders, and should not contain audio or video.
- The maximum file size is 100KB.
- Images should be optimized for the web with a resolution of 72dpi.
- File formats accepted are GIF, JPEG, and PNG.
- A linking URL must be supplied with each ad.
- All online ads are $100 for 90 days.
- Ads will be in rotation with a maximum of five ads running at any given time. Ads will change with each new page view.
- Advertisers may request an ad to start at any time, subject to space availability, with a minimum of one week advance notice.
- Ads are invoiced when they appear online.