Educators who wish to consider UNP books for course adoption may request examination copies.
Paperback editions are available to educators for free. Please contact the UNP sales specialist, James Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
Hardcover editions are available to educators at a 50% discount. Please contact our customer service, Longleaf Services to order your copy.
Examination copies may not be returned for credit.
To obtain an examination copy, mail or email your request on institutional letterhead and provide the following information. Maximum of three (3) examination copies per six-month period.
- Name, address, phone number, and email address
- Course for which the book is being considered
- Whether the course is undergraduate or graduate level
- Projected enrollment
- Semester the course will be taught
- Indicate if text will be recommended or required
Send your hardcover requests to:
University of Nebraska Press
c/o Longleaf Services, Inc.
116 S Boundary Street
Chapel Hill, NC 27514-3808
If you adopt the book for your course, the examination copy will become your desk copy.
Instructors residing in Canada should direct their exam copy requests to email@example.com.
Instructors residing in Europe, Asia, Australia, or New Zealand should direct their exam copy requests to Combined Academic Publishers.
Browse our seasonal and subject catalogs.
Join our mailing list to receive updates on University of Nebraska Press books.
Conferences and Exhibits
Visit our booth at these scholarly conferences and exhibits.
- American Academy of Religion/Society for Biblical Literature
- American Anthropological Association
- American Historical Association
- American Society for Environmental History
- American Society for Ethnohistory
- American Studies Association
- Association of Jewish Studies
- Association of Writers & Writing Programs
- Central Conference of American Rabbis
- Heartland Fall Forum
- Kansas Book Festival
- Latin American Studies Association
- Mountains and Plains Fall Con
- National Women’s Studies Association
- Native American and Indigenous Studies Association
- Nebraska Celebration of Books
- NINE Conference
- Organization of American Historians
- Public Lands Alliance
- Reconstructing Judaism / RRA
- Rocky Mountain Council for Latin American Studies
- Society for American Baseball Research
- Society for Military History
- South Dakota Festival of Books
- Southeastern Council of Latin American Studies
- Tuscon Festival of Books
- Western History Association
- Western Literature Association