Educators who wish to consider UNP books for course adoption may request examination copies.
Paperback editions are available to educators for free.
Hardcover editions are available to educators at a 50% discount.
If you adopt the book for your course, the examination copy will become your desk copy.
Examination copies may not be returned for credit.
To obtain an examination copy, mail or fax your request on institutional letterhead (or email same as a PDF) and provide the following information. Maximum of three (3) examination copies per six-month period.
- Name, address, phone number, and email address
- Course for which the book is being considered
- Whether the course is undergraduate or graduate level
- Projected enrollment
- Semester the course will be taught
- Indicate if text will be recommended or required
Send your requests to:
University of Nebraska Press
c/o Longleaf Services, Inc.
116 S Boundary Street
Chapel Hill, NC 27514-3808
Instructors residing in Canada should direct their exam copy requests to Ampersand, 866-736-5620.
Instructors residing in Europe, Asia, Australia, or New Zealand should direct their exam copy requests to Combined Academic Publishers.
Browse our seasonal and subject catalogs.
Join our mailing list to receive updates on University of Nebraska Press books.
Conferences and Exhibits
Visit our booth at these scholarly conferences and exhibits.
- American Literary Translators Association
- Western History Association
- American Society for Ethnohistory
- National Women’s Studies Association
- American Anthropological Association
- American Studies Association
- American Academy of Religion/Society for Biblical Literature
- Association of Jewish Studies
- Linguistic Society of America
- American Historical Association
- Association of Writers & Writing Programs
- NINE Conference
- Central Conference of American Rabbis
- American Society for Environmental History
- Society for Military History
- Rocky Mountain Council for Latin American Studies
- American Association of Geographers
- Organization of American Historians